Customer Account Services facilitates the processes used for assessing and collecting revenue generated by the University. To learn more about our department and mission statement, visit About Customer Account Services.
- Cash Handling
- Credit Card Acceptance
- Department Deposits
- Department Draws and Requests for Cash
- Financial Reporting and Reconciling
- Corporate (non-student) Account Billing Process
- Student Account Billing Process
- Accounts Receivable Policies
- For information related to student accounts, such as tuition, fees, payment information, policies and procedures please go to the Tuition and Payments webpage under the One Stop website.
Non-Student (Corporate Customer) Services:
Phone or Text: (701) 231-8782
*Please note that texts, emails, and phone calls are only answered during office hours.
Hours of Operation:
8:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday (fall/spring semester)
7:30a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday (summer semester and breaks)
NDSU Dept #3110
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Campus Address: [ Map ]
Ceres Hall 302
1301 Administration Avenue
Fargo, ND 58102