Assistive Technology is any item, piece of equipment, software program, or product system, whether acquired commercially, modified, or customized, that is used to increase, maintain, or improve functional capabilities of individuals with disabilities. (U.S. Rehabilitation Act of 1973 Section 508)
Students registered with the Disability Services may have a need for various assistive technologies. During your meeting with your disability specialist, you will discuss assistive technology options may be explored to allow better access to NDSU.
- Application for Academic Accommodations
- Application for Residence Life Accommodations
- Questions For Disability Services?
- Temporary Medical or Pregnancy and Parenting Application
- Bison Accessibility Portal
- Other Information and Resources