Use NDSU’s Central Authentication Services (CAS) to log in to Qualtrics. Click the button below and use your NDSU username and password which are the same credentials you use to log in to Blackboard and NDSU computer clusters.
Individuals who have never had an NDSU Qualtrics account must complete the set-up process. Setting up your Qualtrics account is a one time process.
Directions for setting up your Qualtrics account:
- Login to Qualtrics using NDSU's CAS System
- When asked if you have used Qualtrics before, answer "no."
- A new account will be generated for you.
- On the next login, you will only enter your NDSU CAS credentials.
If you already use Qualtrics as a free account or with another organization, follow these steps to move your projects to your NDSU account (you can read more about user moves here):
- Log in using your NDSU username and password through the NDSU CAS System (single sign on).
- When asked if you have used Qualtrics before, answer "yes."
- You may manually move inactive surveys and surveys you do not plan to reopen. Read the directions and conditions here.
- If you have active surveys, you will need to request Qualtrics assistance in moving your account. This may take 2 to 3 weeks. Read the directions and conditions for requesting Qualtrics' assistance in moving your account .