Get to know our leadership team who guide the direction of the graduate programs at NDSU.
Dean of the College of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies
Susan Sell, Ph.D.
Contact Our Staff
Business and Operations Team
Business and Operations Manager
Oversees graduate assistantships, background checks, & tuition waivers, including Graduate School fund management, graduate student travel awards, recruitment awards, Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, NSF awards, and grant funding.
Monitors graduate assistantships and tuition waivers including contracts and annual trainings. Serves as the payroll liaison for graduate positions with college payroll admins.
- Agriculture, Food Systems & Natural Resources
- Science & Mathematics
- Lab/Chemical Safety Training
- Health Professions
- Non-Academic Programs
- Contracts and annual training (Baseline Safety and Equal Opportunity/Title IX), Designated Medical Provider and MN Reciprocity)
- Arts, Humanities, & Social Sciences
- Graduate & Interdisciplinary Programs
- Human Science & Education
- Processes expense reports, invoices, and reimbursements
Director of Graduate Recruitment and Admissions
Graduate Admission Coordinator
(701) 231- 7034
Academic Support Team
Academic Support Administrator
Academic Support Specialist/GPS Academy Coordinator
(701) 231- 6456
Center for Writers
Dissertation and Thesis Coordinator
(701) 231- 5272