Skip to main content
Accepting Your Admission Offer
- When a decision has been made on your application and an electronic decision letter has been processed, the Graduate School will send you an email instructing you to log in to your application portal and view your decision letter.
- In your application portal, click the yellow envelope icon, then click the VIEW YOUR DECISION button. You will be able to view your electronic decision letter.
- Click the REPLY TO OFFER button at the bottom of the letter.
- If you plan to enroll at NDSU, select ACCEPT OFFER. Type your name for the electronic signature and click CONFIRM.
- If you accept the offer of admission and are a domestic student, you will be processed to be able to register within a few days of confirming enrollment.
- If you accept the offer of admission and are an international student, your documents will move forward to the Office of International Student & Study Abroad Services and they will work with you on issuing an I-20. Once the I-20 is issued and the Graduate School is notified, you will be able to register for classes.
- If you choose DECLINE OFFER, you will need to indicate your reason for declining.
- If you choose to delay your enrollment to a term within the next year, you will need to complete the Request to Delay Graduate School Enrollment form. Your department/program will need to indicate their approval on the form and then the Graduate School will give final approval.