Bison Bridge Program
The Bison Bridge Program assists multicultural, first-generation, first-year students with getting their NDSU career off to a positive start. Prior to classes starting, students participate in a week of activities designed to build academic skills and strategies while getting socially adjusted to college life.
Engage with a diverse student community. Develop strong relationships and learn to be a leader on campus. Take advantage of connecting and networking with resources that will start your college career on the right path.
The program is free to students and transportation is provided to events. Space is limited so apply early.
- Meet faculty, staff and academic advisers
- Explore the campus and Fargo-Moorhead communities
- Obtain a Bison Card identification and parking permit
- Get a head start buying textbooks and moving into residence halls
- Learn about services NDSU offers to students:
- Wellness Center
- Career Center
- Counseling Services
- Student Activities
Timeline and Cost
2017 Bison Bridge Program - August 13th - 19th
- Saturday, July 1st - APPLICATION DEADLINE
- Sunday, August 13th - MOVE-IN DAY - Program begins at noon
Take advantage of connecting and networking with resources that will start your college career positively! If you are a multicultural, first-generation, first-year student enrolled at NDSU for Fall 2017, this program is for you!!
Please fill out the application form: 2017 Bison Bridge Application Form
If you cannot access the above form, and/or for additional information, please contact Jered Pigeon at (701) 231-7267, or Jered.email@example.com.
Office of Multicultural Programs
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050.
Bison Bridge 2017
BISON BRIDGE 2017 APPLICANTS
Apply here for the 2017 Bison Bridge Program! Deadline is July 1st, 2017.