Bison Bridge Program
The Bison Bridge Program assists multicultural, first-generation, first-year students with getting their NDSU career off to a positive start. Prior to classes starting, students participate in a week of activities designed to build academic skills and strategies while getting socially adjusted to college life.
Engage with a diverse student community. Develop strong relationships and learn to be a leader on campus. Take advantage of connecting and networking with resources that will start your college career on the right path.
The program is free to students and transportation is provided to events. Space is limited so apply early.
- Meeting faculty, staff and academic advisers
- Exploring the campus and Fargo-Moorhead communities
- Obtaining a Bison Card identification and parking permit
- Getting a head start buying textbooks and moving into residence halls
- Learning about services NDSU offers to students:
- Wellness Center
- Career Center
- Counseling Services
Timeline and Cost
- Program (including transportation for program events) is free of charge to participants
- 2016 program dates and deadlines to be announced.
Take advantage of connecting and networking with resources that will start your college career positively! If you are a multicultural, first generation, first-year student enrolled at NDSU for Fall 2015, this program is for you!
NOTE: The 2016 Bison Bridge application form will be posted here at a later date. In the meantime, please contact our office with any questions you may have: 701-231-1029 or firstname.lastname@example.org