We are now accepting applications for Fall 2024 semester! Education incentives available to students who meet criteria to finance tuition in the NDSU Online/Blended Accelerated (Post-Baccalaureate) BSN Nursing Program. Tuition and other approved education incentives are available from Sanford Health Medical Center – Bismarck.
If you want to accelerate your path to a rewarding career, NDSU School of Nursing at Sanford Health in Bismarck, North Dakota offers an opportunity to quickly build a path to a nursing degree through its Accelerated BSN Nursing Program. Through this program, you can build upon your bachelor’s or graduate degree to accelerate into an in-demand opportunity in nursing.
Tuition and other approved education incentives from Sanford Health - Bismarck include two incentive payments of $13,000 OR $25,000 signing bonus for students who meet criteria to invest in your future nursing career.
NDSU Online/Blended Accelerated BSN Nursing program is for individuals who
- Have completed a non-nursing bachelor’s degree
- Or have completed a graduate degree and seek an in-demand healthcare career
Are looking for
- An opportunity to pursue an Accelerated BSN degree in just over a year
- A way to use your current degree to help make a career change and prepare to become a licensed Registered Nurse
- A career with job portability
Want to become an in-demand Registered Nurse with opportunities for
- Excellent salary options with an avg salary of $67,000+
- Employment portability, and
- Advancement in a flexible and rewarding career
Want to fast-track their education with support for tuition and other approved expenses through
- Two incentive payments of $13,000 from Sanford Health - Bismarck for students who meet criteria OR
- $25,000 signing bonus from Sanford Health - Bismarck upon successful completion of your NDSU Accelerated BSN (Post-Baccalaureate) degree
- 3-year commitment to joining the Sanford Medical Center - Bismarck nursing team
This BSN program from NDSU helps you gain necessary knowledge and skills in a shorter amount of time, as compared to traditional BSN programs. Complete the program in approximately 14 consecutive months.
The NDSU Online/Blended Accelerated (Post-Baccalaureate) BSN program will prepare you to become a highly-skilled, compassionate nurse, and assist in meeting statewide healthcare workforce needs. The blended program includes in-person classes, with some online classes available. Students are expected to attend all lab and clinical experiences in person.
Classes for qualified applicants begin in Fall 2024, and tuition incentives are available.
For more information about the Accelerated (Post-Baccalaureate) BSN program, contact:
NDSU Nursing at Sanford Health
For more information about the Sanford Health - Bismarck education incentives, contact: