Guests may purchase one day or temporary permits upon visiting the NDSU campus online by creating a user account and paying with a debit/credit card or electronic check.
One day and temporary permits can be purchased for all pay lots on the NDSU campus, including Memorial Union (MU) lot, T2 lot, Visitor's lot, and the Wellness Center (WE) lot. In addition to the 4 pay lots, visitors can purchase one day and temporary permits for BH Visitor, KH, RF, RH, RP, and SGC parking lots. To view all the valid lots for visitors, please view the NDSU Parking Map. Additionally, please utilize the NDSU Visitor Parking Matrix. It will help guide you in purchasing the correct parking lot.
Guest one day and temporary parking permits are not allowed in: no parking zones, fire lanes, sidewalks, state fleet lot, reserved spaces, sidewalks or campus green spaces. Guest one day and temporary permits are non-refundable.
Temporary Permits: $5.00 a day
One Day Permits: $5.00 each
Please read all the below instructions carefully.
- Make sure you allow for all cookies and pop ups.
- Visit the NDSU Parking Portal(If you currently have an account, proceed to step 5).
- Select NDSU Guest as your classification.
- Click Create Account.
- Log into your account.
- Click on Get Permits or Get Daily Permits and proceed with the transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete, please be sure to PRINT the permit.
- Place the printable permit on the driver's side dashboard, face-up.
NOTE - Printable permit is not valid unless displayed properly in vehicle.