QBB 258 - Main Office
- Assist undergraduate students with prospective student visits, course enrollment processes and forms, as well as questions related to degree completion and graduation
- Guide current graduate students through processes related to program progress forms, comprehensive exams, proposals/defenses, etc.*
- Support the department chair and faculty with academic tasks
*Questions regarding graduate student admission should be directed to the NDSU Graduate School.
Systems Administrator/Programmer/Adjunct Lecturer
QBB 258 A20
- Lab Equipment Ordering
- Equipment maintenance and tracking
- Assisting students with lab access/equipment
QBB 258 B1
- Department HR/Payroll
- Fund Account Manager
- Accounts Payable
- New Employee Paperwork
Academic & Career Advisor
QBB 258 B7
- Serves as the academic advisor for First and Second Year Undergraduate Computer Science majors.
- Note: Once a student reaches 60 credits, they may be transitioned to a faculty advisor. If you have reached a junior/senior status, please check Campus Connection or Navigate for your current advisor assignment.
To schedule an appointment with Missy:
Use the “Schedule an Appointment” button on the right.
Login -> Click “Get Assistance” -> Select “Advising”
Follow the drop-down menus: Select “Computer Science” for location.
Select "Missy DeHaan" and schedule the appointment.