K-12 teachers, counselors, or administrators who need an official copy of their transcript should order through Parchment (secured site through the Parchment Inc.). Transcripts are $15 each.
How To Order An Official Transcript
Below are the general steps to ordering an official transcript. Follow the directions on each screen as they may have changed without notice.
- Go to Parchment website or use the Order Official Transcript button located below these 8 steps.
- Enter User ID & Password to log in OR Click on the Create Account button, fill out the form, and submit. You will be taken to step 3 automatically.
- Indicate where you want your transcript sent.
- Choose mail delivery options, processing time, and purpose for request.
- Review your shopping cart details.
- Check the I Accept box for consent to release academic records.
- Enter billing information.
- Review your order and confirm.
You must claim your North Dakota University System (NDUS) Campus Connection account before you can view your unofficial transcript.
- If you HAVE claimed your account or taken classes at any of the 11 NDUS institutions you already have an NDUS account, use those credentials to log in and continue with the steps listed in the next section.
- If you HAVE NOT claimed your account go to How to Claim My Campus Connection Account >>
- If you Forgot Your Password, you will need to reset your password. To do this you need to know your User ID. The normal format for your User ID is firstname.lastname. Reset Your Password Instructions >>
How To Order An Unofficial Transcript
Before you begin, be sure to allow pop-up windows for the Campus Connection webpage, otherwise you will not be able to view your transcript.
- Go to Campus Connection or use the button below these 8 steps.
- Enter User ID & Password to log in.
- Click on the Academic Records tile
- Then Click on Unofficial Transcript Request.
- Select “North Dakota State University” for the Academic Institution.
- Select the type of transcript you prefer, “Unoff PDF Transfer Details” or “Unoff PDF Transfer Summary”
- Click the Submit button.
- Wait for the report results to appear and print as needed.
If you have never logged into the Campus Connection system before, you will need to set up your User ID & Password, also known as claiming your account. To claim your NDUS Campus Connection account you need your Student ID (also known as EMPLID), which should have been sent in an email or by postal mail from the North Dakota University System after registering for your first class.
Steps To Claim Your NDUS Account
- Go to https://claim.ndus.edu
- Click Claim an NDUS Account.
- Enter your Student ID / EMPLID and 8-digit birthdate in the fields provided and click Continue.
- Check I Agree then click Continue to proceed.
- A confirmation message displays indicating that your account has been activated. Click the Continue button again to proceed.
- Next, you will be prompted to input a new password.
- After new password has been accepted, click Change Password
- A dialog box indicating that you have successfully changed your password appears. Click the Continue button to proceed to the next steps.
- You can now use the Setup Google Authentication or Setup Alternate E-mail options, or both, to set up password recovery options in case you forget your password.
- After you have set up your password recovery options, you are done with the NDUS account claim process and you can log out.
- Now you may continue with the instructions for viewing your unofficial transcript >>
To find your EMPLID or Student ID follow these 7 steps.
- Go to Campus Connection or use the button below these steps.
- Select “Campus Solutions Guest Page” on the right side.
- Select the “Help Center” tile.
- Select “Find my EMPLID” from the left menu.
- Fill in requested information.
- EMPLID/Student ID result is listed.
- If these steps do not work, please contact the NDUS Help Desk at 1-866-457-6387 or you may contact the NDSU IT Help Desk at 701-231-8685.
For immediate assistance, please contact the North Dakota University System help desk by phone at 1-866-457-6387 or by email at the NDUS Helpdesk or you may contact the NDSU IT Help Desk at 701-231-8685 during normal business hours.