Office of Teaching and Learning
Teaching and learning help us understand our world. The Office of Teaching and Learning believes:
- All students can learn.
- All teachers must continue to learn.
- We learn together.
- There is richness to our differences that make it worthwhile to learn together.
- Active learning strategies maximize learning.
The Office of Teaching and Learning is a supportive place to find workshops, resources, and assistance to better your teaching. We have extensive experience with successful grant writing at all levels, and our staff is available to work with you as part of your grant application team. We also have meeting space available for your education-related initiatives. Our reach is broad, encompassing all subject areas and interdisciplinary approaches to education.
Be sure to refresh your webpage to view the newest events.
- MAY 24, 2017 // NDSU Teach-in // Call for Proposals Submission Form Opens
- JUNE 26 - 29, 2017 // STEM Kids Camp
- JULY 24 - 27, 2017 // STEM Kids Camp
- JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2017 // STEM Kids Camp
- AUGUST 23, 2017 // NDSU Teach-in // Call for Proposals Due
- OCTOBER 4, 2017 // NDSU Teach-in // Why Science?: Let's Figure It Out Together
What are the values that define teaching and learning in the National Science Foundation-funded Gateways-ND program? Here are a few: All students can learn successfully, Education research should inform teaching, and Student-centered teaching practice enhances learning. Read more about Gateways-ND values.