NDSU VA Certifying Official
The VA Representative at NDSU serves as the institution's certifying official for Veterans Affairs. This individual is employed by NDSU and resides in the Office of Registration and Records. The role of the VA Rep is to assist current and incoming NDSU students with the application process for VA educational benefits.
The VA Rep will:
- Direct students to the necessary VA application materials
- Certify student enrollment and verify ongoing enrollment changes to the VA
- Communicate important NDSU/VA information which impacts enrollment
- Serve as a liaison to Veteran's Affairs
- Connect students with available resources on the NDSU campus and with the VA
Students are encouraged to review the GI Bill® website for complete benefit and application information. Contact the NDSU VA Representative should you have questions or concerns. The NDSU VA Rep is located in 211 Ceres Hall and may be reached by phone at 701-231-7985 or toll-free at 1-800-608-6378 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A Veteran's Affairs representative may also be contacted at 1-888-442-4551 for assistance.