GI Bill® Resources:
- GI Bill® Website
- How to Apply for GI Bill® Benefits
- Education Benefit Payment Rates
- GI Bill® Questions and Answers
- VA Education Benefits Fact Sheets
- DoD BAH Calculator
Related NDSU Resources:
- Air Force R.O.T.C.
- Army R.O.T.C.
- Information For Returning Veterans and Their Loved Ones
- Resident Student Status Application
- Reactivation/Petition for Readmission Form
- Rights of Students Called to Active Military Service (SBHE Policy 510)
- Veterans Educational Training
NDSU Faculty & Staff Resources:
FACULTY SYLLABI STATEMENT FOR VETERANS AND ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY PERSONNEL:
“Veterans and student soldiers with special circumstances or who are activated are encouraged to notify the instructor in advance.”
- American Council on Education (ACE) Military Programs
- College Resources for Students with Disabilities
Below you will find some helpful links with additional information:
College ScorecardCollege Scorecard is a planning tool to help prospective students and their families.
College NavigatorThe College Navigator provides school information including tuition and fees, retention and graduation rates, use of financial aid, student loan default rates and features a cost calculator.
Paying for CollegeThis webpage provides prospective students detailed financial information on schools.
College Financing PlanYour personalized College Financing Plan will be available to you on Campus Connection after you have completed the FAFSA application and the application has been processed by NDSU.