NDSU Extension Pesticide Certification Program
The NDSU Extension Pesticide Certification Program helps North Dakotans get the certification required by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for selling, purchasing or using restricted-use pesticides. The program is offered to private applicators such as farmers, gardeners and landowners, or anyone wanting to use restricted-use pesticides, and commercial or public applicators and dealers.
- Commercial/Public Applicator and Dealer Training Opportunities for 2022-2023 will be posted here September 1, 2022
- Register for a training or request study materials
- Order a replacement certification card
- Look up a certification record
- Financial Responsibility Acknowledgement form