NDSU Extension Pesticide Certification Program
The NDSU Extension Pesticide Certification Program helps North Dakotans get the certification required by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for selling, purchasing or using restricted-use pesticides. The program is offered to private applicators such as farmers, gardeners and landowners, or anyone wanting to use restricted-use pesticides, and commercial or public applicators and dealers.
- Commercial/Public Applicator and Dealer training opportunities for 2023-2024 will be posted September 1, 2023.
- Order Commercial/Public/Dealer study materials for exams.
- Looking for a Private Applicator Training? Follow this link and type in a county near you.
- Order a replacement commercial/public and dealer certification card.
- Look up a certification record.
- Financial Responsibility Acknowledgement