NDSU Extension Pesticide Certification Program
The NDSU Extension Pesticide Certification Program helps North Dakotans get the certification required by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for selling, purchasing or using restricted-use pesticides. The program is offered to private applicators such as farmers, gardeners and landowners, or anyone wanting to use restricted-use pesticides, and commercial or public applicators and dealers.
- Commercial/Public Applicator and Dealer Training Opportunities for 2022-2023.
- Register for a Commercial/Public/Dealer training or request study materials.
- Looking for a Private Applicator Training? Follow this link and type in a county near you.
- Order a replacement certification card
- Look up a certification record
- Financial Responsibility Acknowledgement