What is Pesticide Certification?
Pesticide certification is, simply put, the process in which an individual becomes certified to apply restricted-use pesticides. The application of restricted-use pesticides in the U.S. without certification is illegal and punishable by U.S. law. Certification differs between private and commercial applicators.
To learn more about the differences between the two certification types and to find out what certification type you need, see "Pesticide Certification: What, Why, and How-To."
- Commodity and structural fumigation—$30.00
- Vertebrate Pest Control With Fumigants—$30.00
- Single category—$100.00
- Each additional category—$25.00
- Financial responsibility information (commercial pesticide applicators only)
Pesticide Financial Responsibility Acknowledgement
- Reciprocity or reciprocal certification instruction and applications