Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) is FREE Tax Preparation!
Tuesday Nights from 6:30 to 9:30pm on Feb. 18, 25, March 3, 10, 24, 31
NDSU Library Computer Clusters 14A, B, & C
1201 Albrecht Blvd #2080, Fargo, ND 58105
Also, please remember to bring:
- Photo ID for you and your spouse, if Married Filing Joint (MUST absolutely have)
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse, and dependents on the tax return (MUST absolutely have)
- Birth Dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099), if any
- Tuition statement (Form 1098-T), if any
- A copy of last year's Federal and State returns, if available
- Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit
- Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider's tax identifying number (the provider's Social Security Number or the provider's business Employer Identification Number)
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- We only provide tax services for U.S. Citizens and resident aliens for tax purposes.
International students may use the following link to determine their status: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxp...
Tax returns requiring schedules C or F will not be prepared, however returns requiring schedule C-EZ will be prepared.
All services subject to approval
Site Coordinator: James Clifton