|Office Wing:||Monday through Friday||7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Holiday Hours||Monday through Friday||7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Classroom Wing:||Monday through Friday||7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Sunday (card access only)||2-10 p.m.|
Events scheduled outside of regular building hours may require additional security.
Barry Hall has 13 clasrooms and 7 event spaces that may be reserved by NDSU and non-NDSU entities for meetings and events. Click the links below for more information on reserving the appropriate space for your next meeting or event. Classroom reservations are facilitated by Barry Hall building management, while event space reservations are facilitated through the NDSU Event Services offices.
A Facility Use Agreement Form is required for reservations meeting any of the following criteria:
- Non-NDSU guests will be present
- Food will be served
- Additional facilities services will be required
For information regarding other campus space reservations or for room equipment detail, clickhere.
**NDSU College of Business strives to be a good neighbor and member of the FM community. Please help us with this by NOT parking in the Sons of Norway parking lot to the east of Barry Hall. Thank you.**
- Coffee Services
- Full Banquets
- Outdoor Picnics
- Breakfast Buffets
- Luncheon or Dinner
- Conference or Meeting Catering
- Private special events
- All food on campus must be purchased through NDSU Catering, unless otherwise authorized by NDSU Dining.
- All Catering orders must be submitted 10 business days prior to the service date (not required for monthly specials orders)
- Please note, orders are not processed on weekends. Forms that are submitted after 5:00pm on Friday will be processed the following week.
- Please allow our office 72 business hours to process your request. Once your catering order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email. Please contact our office if you do not receive a confirmation within 72 business hours of your request submission.
- Contact us directly for any changes or cancellations
NDSU Cateringndsu.email@example.com | (701) 231-8122
Richard H. Barry Hall became home to NDSU’s College of Business and the Department of Agriculture and Applied Economics in 2009. Richard H. Barry Hall encompasses the former Pioneer Mutual Life Insurance building and a 75,000-square foot addition in downtown Fargo. Constructed in 1925, the original building was completely renovated to provide faculty and students a world-class environment for transformational learning and research.
Barry Hall is home to the nation’s first university lab dedicated to the marketing of agriculture commodities. The trading room is equipped with state-of-the-art technology for students and faculty to monitor and analyze markets in real time. The building also features 13 other classrooms, 13 conference rooms, a 284-seat auditorium, student study areas, a branch of the NDSU library, a coffee shop, and six-story faculty office building.