NDSU Catering offers a wide variety of menu options that are sure to meet all of your event needs. Our staff is professional, courteous, and committed to providing a memorable experience for you and your guests. Whatever your event needs, NDSU Catering is here to help you make sure it is a success!
Services we provide:
|♦||Coffee Services||♦||Full Banquets|
|♦||Outdoor Picnics||♦||Breakfast Buffets|
|♦||Luncheon or Dinner||♦||Conference or Meeting Catering|
|♦||Wedding||♦||Private special events|
Monthly Specials - March
Chili Dinner for Four:
Our famous, hearty, full-flavored chili (10oz. per person), served with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, crackers and four corn bread muffins. $24.00
St. Paddy’s Day Tray:
6 decorated shamrock cookies, 6 brownie bites with mint frosting, 6 key lime tartlets, and 6 lemon bars with green drizzle. $24.95
Call Lynne at 701.231.8122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pick up by 3:00 PM Monday-Friday from the NDSU Dining/Catering Office in the lower level of the Memorial Union.
- All Catering orders must be submitted 10 business days prior to the service date (not required for monthly specials orders)
- Please note, orders are not processed on weekends. Forms that are submitted after 5:00pm on Friday will be processed the following week.
- Please allow our office 72 business hours to process your request. Once your catering order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email. Please contact our office if you do not receive a confirmation within 72 business hours of your request submission.
- Contact us directly for any changes or cancellations
email@example.com • 701.231.8122 • 1401 Administration Ave. Fargo, ND 58102
COVID-19 Safety and Service
At NDSU Catering, our objective is to prepare and serve amazing food, while providing an enjoyable and safe experience. As we transition to a new normal, we want you to know that we are working hard to follow the most current safety protocols put in place by the ND Health Department and the CDC. As protocols change, so will our guidelines and we will keep you informed as our services adapt. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines and to do your part to stay safe.
- ALL Catering staff will wear face coverings, gloves and take extra cleaning and sanitizing precautions for buffet and served meals. As always, we will practice safe food handling.
- There will be individual hand sanitizer wipes available for guest use.
- We will supply table cloths and skirting for buffet tables.
- ALL buffet meals ordered will be served buffet style but will be plated by catering staff. Disposable ware is included for buffets.
- ALL buffet lines will have sneeze guard shields, customer facing, for added protection.
- China service is not available at this time.
- We have an upscale disposable ware that can be purchased for $2.00 per person for buffet or served meals. Please inquire with Lynne at 701.231.8122