Industrial and Manufacuting engineers work in nearly every industry. This gives our graduates an endless number of career opportunities and fast paced career growth. Our program sets graduates up for success by building a strong base in engineering fundamentals that provides the foundation for a wide range of career choices. Many of our alumni move onto supervisory and management roles and become executive leaders in their chosen industries. To learn more about what industrial and manufacturing engineers do, you can hear what several of our alumni have to say about their career paths by clicking here or watch our informational video regarding our program below.
The department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering offers several degrees all accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering & Management
- B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering & Managment
- M.S. in Manufacturing Engineering
- Ph.D in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Students majoring in any engineering discipline are also eligible to choose from three minors available in the following areas:
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Reliability Engineering.