- Applicants submit their application materials directly to the NDSU Graduate School, not to the Mathematics Department.
- Once an application is complete, the Graduate School will forward it to the Mathematics Department.
- Deadline for full consideration of application: March 1st
- We do not require the GRE (Graduate Records Exam) for applications.
- There is not a separate application for teaching assistantships.
- Completed applications for admission will automatically be considered for teaching assistantships.
- Application instructions can be found here.
- Language Proficiency for Admission and Teaching Assistants.
For more information, please contact our Graduate Director.