Welcome to the University Police and Safety Office's training resource page. The subpages include links to all the online training resources provided by our office. If there is a training title you are looking for and do not see here, please contact the Safety Office at 231-7759.
These online training courses are available for any employee that is not able to attend one of the sessions on campus. Most of the training courses require you to log in with your NDUS username and password through Blackboard. You must self-enroll in the course you wish to take. Follow these instructions:
- Log into Blackboard: https://blackboard.ndus.edu
- Select the Courses link on the left
- Locate and select the Course Catalogue link in the upper right
- In the search box type the name of the course you wish to take and select Go
- Hover your mouse over the course name to reveal a drop-down list. Select Enroll
Employees and Supervisors can use NDSU's Track Training Application to review training compliance.
You can search the Event Registrion for University Police and Safety Office for upcoming training sessions.