The 10-week program will run from May 31, 2022 to August 5, 2022. Participating students are expected to conduct research independently for approximately 40 hours per week, participate in weekly mentoring by faculty and project leaders, and attend workshops, trainings, and other activities organized by the RCA office.
NDSU Student Research Day is a new event involving a collaboration among NDSU EXPLORE, Gamma Sigma Delta, and the Graduate Student Council. We are excited to bring together what once was three separate events (described below) into one day of celebrating undergraduate and graduate student research and creative projects.
The RCA new faculty program is a cohort for first and second year faculty members that features monthly programming opportunities. It is delivered by members of the RCA team and their faculty fellows.
- Providing professional development opportunities related to starting and successfully managing a research program
- Providing opportunities to network and interact with research colleagues across the university
- Building a research network and exploring opportunities for collaboration
- Building awareness of the resources and tools available to assist in research efforts
- Building awareness of the regulations, policies, and essential responsibilities for working in the university research environment