Many of the NDSU centers and institutes listed below have been officially reviewed and approved by the ND State Board of Higher Education (NDSBHE) and the ND State Legislature.
For review and approval of a new center or institute, see NDSU policy SECTION 717: Research Units - Establishing/Evaluating. Application forms are available from the NDSU Provost's Office website.
- Bio Energy and Products Innovation Center (BioEPIC) Contact: David Ripplinger
- Bio-imaging and Sensing Center Contact: Ganesh Bora
- Agricultural Policy and Trade Studies Contact: Saleem Shaik
- Institute of Barley and Malt Science Contact: Paul Schwarz
- Northern Crops Institute Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NDSU Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory Contact: Brett Webb
- NDSU Soil Testing Lab Contact: Shiny Mathews