Toolkit for Researchers
As a university with very high research activity, tools are available at NDSU to assist researchers at all levels to develop successful research programs.
- Investigate funding opportunities, find NDSU collaborators, develop your proposals and benefit from training and updates provided through Research Development.
- Find assistance with animal research protocols, human research policies and protections, biosafety, and export controls through Research Integrity and Compliance.
- Develop your research budgets, your research agreements, your proposal submission and administration through Sponsored Programs Administration.
- Report your inventions for potential patenting, protect your discoveries, and learn more about intellectual property with assistance from Technology Transfer.
- Find out about scientific facilities and equipment available at NDSU to assist in your research program at Core Labs.
- Locate Forms you may need as you build your successful research program.
- Explore high performance computing power available for your experiments through the Center for Computationally-Assisted Science and Technology (CCAST).
- Maximize opportunities to work with business, industry and foundations with assistance from Business Development.