Research and Creative Activity departments provide centralized support for sponsored program activity across the university. Resources and tools are available at NDSU to assist researchers at all levels to develop successful research programs.
- Investigate funding opportunities, find NDSU collaborators, develop your proposals and benefit from training, grant resources, and updates provided through Research Development.
- Find assistance with animal research protocols, human research policies and protections, and biosafety through Research Integrity and Compliance.
- Develop your research budgets, research agreements, proposal submissions and administration through Sponsored Programs Administration.
- Report your inventions for potential patenting, maximize opportunities to work with industry, and find assistance with export controls from Innovation and Economic Development.
- Find out about scientific facilities and equipment available to assist in your research program from RCA Operations.
Additional research related NDSU and affiliated organizations:
- Center for Computationally Assisted Science and Technology
- North Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station
- North Dakota EPSCoR
- NDSU Graduate School
- NDSU Grant and Contract Accounting
- NDSU Research Foundation
- NDSU Research and Technology Park