The Novelution Research Management System provides a centralized system with integrated software modules that support many research administration aspects. This includes tools for both administrative and research staff; support for processes from grant & contract proposal development from pre-award to post-award management; integrated IRB, IACUC, & IBC protocol applications and management; COI management; Effort Reporting; and varied compliance tracking for staff, facilities, and resource management.
- Novelution IRB Module Training Scheduled (see below)
- Novelution Module available now: Grants and Contracts
- Modules in development: IRB and IACUC
- Modules pending development: IBC, COI and Effort Reporting
1. IRB Module
Training sessions about the Novelution Institutional Review Board (IRB) protocol submission modules are scheduled for faculty and students who are submitting protocols for review. The Microsoft Teams sessions will be recorded and archived for later viewing as well. Links to the trainings will be published in the RCA Update Newsletter.
- August 25, 2020 | 1:30-3:00 p.m.
- September 2, 2020 | 1:30-3:00 p.m.
2. Introduction to Novelution Grants & Contracts Module
Faculty and staff can access available modules in the Novelution System on any device and using any web browser via https://erac.ndsu.edu/ which will access the InCommon Login Service. Enter your NDSU username and passphrase to login. Authentication with Duo is required to gain access to Novelution.
After Authentication, you are ready to begin. Novelution is designed to be intuitive and with the user experience in mind. If you have questions, please refer to the information below or contact us.
- When you see a question mark icon in any of the modules, hover over it to view additional information.
- A red asterisk next to a field in any of the modules indicates it is a required field and information must be entered.
NDSU contact information for Novelution assistance:
When requesting assistance by email or phone, please identify the module you're working in (e.g. Sponsored Research, IRB, IACUC, IBC, COI) where help is needed.
- Phone: (701) 231-8045
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Research 1 Building – 1735 Research Park Dr., Fargo