The awards listed are externally funded projects.
- July 2019: PDF | Excel
- June 2019: PDF | Excel
- May 2019: PDF | Excel
- April 2019: PDF | Excel
- March 2019: PDF | Excel
- February 2019: PDF | Excel
- January 2019: PDF | Excel
- December 2018: PDF | Excel
- November 2018: PDF | Excel
- October 2018: PDF | Excel
- September 2018: PDF | Excel
- August 2018: PDF | Excel
- May, June, and July 2018 (Combined): PDF | Excel
(Finalized November, 2018)
FY 2017 Total Research Expenditures $153,119,000.
NDSU has consistently grown in research expenditures since 2007, increasing 43% over the past decade from $107 million to $153 million.
FY 2017 NSF HERD Survey Rankings for NDSU
- 130 among 644 institutions overall
- 91 among 400 public institutions
- 100 among non-medical school R&D Expenditures
FY 2017 Funding Sources Rankings for NDSU
- 38 for Department of Agriculture
- 133 for National Science Foundation
- 143 for Department of Energy
- 201 for Department of Health and Human Services
- 232 for Department of Defense
- 287 for National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Complete and historical NSF HERD results are available at the NSF website.