- Complete the NDSU Apartment Application Form.
- Visit ndsu.edu/reslife/pay to pay your $200 application fee.
PAY APP FEE
- If you have already submitted an app, but have changes to your initial preferences (location, occupancy date, roommates), do NOT complete another app. Instead, complete the Change of Apartment Application form.
Within 2-3 business days, you will receive an email confirming that your submission has been received.
- The $200 application fee is fully refundable; however, you forfeit this fee if you cancel after accepting apartment assignment or if you do not respond in time to the apartment assignment email notification. Once a student moves into an apartment, the prepayment is credited toward the first month's rent.
- Looking for a roommate? NDSU Residence Life does not automatically assign roommates to apartment tenants, as is done in the residence halls. Instead, we provide My College Roomie to help you determine your best fit! Request access to MyCollegeRoomie here.After you request access, you will get an email confirmation to login!
- Fully read through the 2023-2024 Apartment License Agreement Terms and Conditions
If you are wanting to change apartments, you do not need to re-apply. Simply complete the Transfer Request form.