LEARN | CONNECT | GROW
Want to live with students who have similar interests? Or live next to students who have similar majors? Learning Communities are simply groups of students who live together in our high rises and connect through shared academic or personal goals. Each community is different, but all offer the opportunity to make friends and achieve goals important to you.
Why live in a learning community?
- Ability to develop close-knit relationships and friend groups
- Your neighbors have a similar interest or major as you do
- Amazing networking opportunities with faculty and staff
- Fun events designed specifically for your learning community
- Between 60-70 people per community
Learning community options:
- Engineering Leadership Learning Community (ELLC): This community provides first-year engineering students with a well-rounded and unique experience linking engineering with leadership skills.
- Health and Human Sciences Learning Community: Meet other students studying majors in the College of Health and Human Sciences to help you succeed in school, and develop a strong network of future colleagues.
- Complete your NDSU Housing Application
- Complete your Learning Community Application
- Notification of acceptance varies by learning community. All students will be notified by March 4, 2024.
Connect with us:
Feel free to direct all questions to Carol Jergenson, Assistant Director for Residential Education.
Assistant Director for Residential Education
P:701.231.5603 | Carol.Jergenson@ndsu.edu