NDSU Policy 333.1: Each course taught at NDSU shall have a syllabus to provide specific class information for students and to fulfill federal and other legal requirements.
The following categories of information shall be included on all syllabi:
- Course prefix, catalog number, credits, and title
- Instructor and contact information
- Bulletin description
- Course objectives
- Evaluation procedures and criteria
- Course schedule/outline/calendar of events
- Student resources
- American with Disabilities Act statement
- Approved academic honesty statement
See the policy document for details about about each of these categories.