NDSU's Center for Protease Research is scheduled to host "Frontiers in Biomedical Research," an interdisciplinary research symposium, June 3-4 in the Memorial Union Great Room.
Biomedical faculty, staff and students are invited to attend and to present a poster on current research.
Renowned scientists from around the country will speak on broad aspects of biomedical research. Speakers will include:
• Jeffrey Aube, University of North Carolina
• Mary Cloninger, Montana State University
• Kirk Conrad, University of Florida
• Alan Daugherty, University of Kentucky
• Andra Frost, University of Alabama
• Gunda Georg, University of Minnesota
• Victor Hruby, University of Arizona
• Marc Jenkins, University of Minnesota
• James McCarthy, University of Minnesota
• Cynthia Meininger, Texas A&M University
• Marvin Miller, University of Notre Dame
• Virginia Miller, Mayo Clinic
• Chris Orvig, University of British Columbia
• Nalini Santanam, Marshall University
• Emily Scott, University of Kansas
• James Takacs, University of Nebraska
• Raghu, Vemuganti, University of Wisconsin
• Seth Walk, Mantan State University
• Danny Welch, University of Kansas
Visit the Center for Protease Research to register and submit a poster abstract. Registration is free, but required and includes lunches. An optional dinner banquet on Friday is available for $25. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-231-6114.
Registration closes on May 9.
As a student-focused, land-grant, research university, we serve our citizens.