The safety and health of our team and guests is important to us. Following state public health guidance, NDSU has been modifying its operations to allow for increased activity and in preparation for a fully return to live and in-person classes in the fall semester.
The Office of Admission asks guests to be familiar with the guidelines and practices below.
- Prior to June 6, 2021 a face covering must be worn over your nose and mouth at all times while on campus. If you are unable to abide by this requirement, please reschedule at ndsu.edu/visit or contact us prior to your scheduled visit to request alternative arrangements.
- Thanks to the wide availability of vaccinations and the extensive work done to improve air quality in every campus building, we are able to offer NDSU events in a mask optional environment effective June 6, 2021. Anyone who prefers to wear a face covering is welcome to do so.
- All visits are by appointment only. Registration is required to visit campus.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, have a pending COVID-19 test, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 – please reschedule or consider a virtual visit at ndsu.edu/visit.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and throughout your visit at one of our sanitizer stations.
- Maintain social distance when possible.
- NDSU will continue to utilize the advice of state and campus public health experts and will adjust these guidelines as needed.
We are excited about your upcoming visit to NDSU. If you have questions or special requests, please contact us by calling 800–488—NDSU or 701-231-8643. Go Bison!
Virtual Classroom Visit Guidelines
By participating in a NDSU virtual class, I understand I am a guest of the university. As such, I agree to not make any disruptions to instruction, take any photos, screenshots, or audio/visual recordings of class participants and content or otherwise share any personally identifiable information that I obtain from participating in the class.