The safety and health of our team and guests is important to us. Following public health guidance, NDSU has been modifying its operations in preparation for a full return to live and in-person classes in the fall semester.
The Office of Admission asks guests to be familiar with the guidelines and practices below.
- Effective Monday, August 9, 2021, NDSU strongly recommends mask usage for indoor public places for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people when social distancing cannot be maintained. Additionally, if you have an academic appointment scheduled, faculty may ask you to wear a mask at their discretion.
- All visits are by appointment only. Registration is required to visit campus.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, have a pending COVID-19 test, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 – please reschedule or consider a virtual visit at ndsu.edu/visit.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and throughout your visit at one of our sanitizer stations.
- Maintain social distance when possible.
- NDSU will continue to utilize the advice of state and campus public health experts and will adjust these guidelines as needed.
We are excited about your upcoming visit to NDSU. If you have questions or special requests, please contact us by calling 800–488—NDSU or 701-231-8643. Go Bison!
Virtual Classroom Visit Guidelines
By participating in a NDSU virtual class, I understand I am a guest of the university. As such, I agree to not make any disruptions to instruction, take any photos, screenshots, or audio/visual recordings of class participants and content or otherwise share any personally identifiable information that I obtain from participating in the class.