The safety and health of our team and guests is our top priority. The Office of Admission will follow the guidelines of the ND Smart Restart as well as additional precautions.
The Office of Admission asks guests to be familiar with the guidelines and practices below to prioritize the health and safety of our team and campus visitors. While we are taking precautions to prioritize your safety, we cannot eliminate all risks.
- A face covering must be worn over your nose and mouth at all times while on campus.
- All visits are by appointment only.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, have a pending COVID-19 test, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days before your visit – please reschedule.
- We ask guests to arrive on-time to their scheduled visit to ensure proper distancing during check-in. If you will be late for your appointment, your visit may be limited to a self-guided tour. Please call 800 – 488 - NDSU or 701-231-8643 for instructions if you are unable to check-in at your designated time.
- Maintain social distance and stay six feet apart from staff and other visitors when possible.
- Guests will be limited to promote social distancing. Please limit your party to three total people.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and throughout your visit at one of our sanitizer stations.
- Your visit will include a presentation or appointment with a small group in a large venue employing ample social distancing and walking tour with no more than 10 people.
- Individual academic departments are available through virtual means and can be scheduled at ndsu.edu/visit.
- We recommend those who are at higher risk due to health concerns avoid participating in campus visits until the disease risk is reduced.
Our staff will also implement the following practices:
- All visit materials that you receive as part of your visit will be prepared in advance to minimize handling.
- All tour guides and check-in staff will wear face coverings.
- Staff will be asked to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing practices have been implemented across campus.
- We will provide a warm welcome but will limit close contact and handshaking.
We are excited about your visit to NDSU, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to implement new practices and achieve social distancing in our visits. Go Bison!
Virtual Classroom Visit Guidelines
By participating in a NDSU virtual class, I understand I am a guest of the university. As such, I agree to not make any disruptions to instruction, take any photos, screenshots, or audio/visual recordings of class participants and content or otherwise share any personally identifiable information that I obtain from participating in the class.