GENERATING A THRIVING CAMPUS COMMUNITY
This work group will be proactive and intentional in creating empowered, connected and resilient campus communities that foster an ethic of care, compassion, collaboration and community action.
- Students, faculty and staff model and facilitate civility, respect, tolerance, problem-solving ability and positive interpersonal skills.
- Students, faculty and staff acknowledge the inequities that impact both individuals and communities and take actions toward creating inclusive communities where all members are valued and empowered to be their authentic selves.
- Students, faculty and staff foster a sense of belonging and mattering for self and others by rejecting biased and prejudicial beliefs, respecting individual identities and communicating respectfully across these differences.
- Students, faculty and staff promote the quality of life for all people and meaningfully contribute to communities that meet the needs of all members.
- Students, faculty and staff perceive that the overall quality of life is good and just for all community members regardless of differences across individual identities.
- Opportunities for and encouragement of social connection and interpersonal relationships.
- Cross-campus collaboration to break down silo barriers.
Work Group Members
|Kristi||Steinmann||Communications and Strategic Partnership Lead / Information Technology|
|Angela||Fowler||Academic Personnel Coordinator / Office of the Provost|
|Kristina||Astrup||Associate Director of Employee Development / Human Resources|
|Joel||Hanson||Director of Student Support Center / Engineering|
|Jobey||Lichtblau||Director / Wellness Center|
|Brynn||Rawlings||Media Relations Coordinator / University Relations|
|Jane||Schuh||Director of Special Initiatives / College of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Natural Resources|
|Jennifer||Quenette||Associate Director / Public Health & Safety|
|Emma||Vold||Community Relations Coordinator / Downtown Community Partnership|