Office of the Provost at NDSU
The Provost's Office is responsible for academic resources and budget, professional faculty matters, and the University's curriculum of instruction. The Provost's Office oversees the eight academic colleges, graduate school, library, institutional programs, institutional research and analysis, accreditation and assessment, and the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
Welcome Back, Faculty and Students!
- Join the Provost for open conversations during the fall semester on the following dates:
- Sept. 19, 3-4 p.m., Engineering Admin 106;
- Oct. 12, 11-12 p.m. Morrill 212;
- Nov. 29, 1-2 p.m. Minard 204.
- Follow @NDSU_Provost on Twitter
- Check out the new Faculty Resources page!
Beth Ingram, Provost