- Faculty Senate Meeting July Meeting -- Q&A from the Chatbox
- Optional Syllabi Checklist
- For COVID-19 Guidance and PTE Guidelines, Training Sessions, view PTE information. >>
59th Faculty Lectureship
The 59th annual Faculty Lectureship is postponed until Fall 2020. Memorial Union. More information. >>
Save the Dates!
- August 18: New Faculty Orientation
- August 19: Faculty Conference
- August 11-14: Chairs/Heads Retreat and Orientation, Admin Assistants Conference
The Provost is responsible for academic resources and budget, institutional programs, professional faculty matters, and the University's curriculum of instruction. The Provost oversees the seven academic colleges, graduate school, libraries, institutional research and analysis, accreditation and assessment, Honors program, ombudsperson, Summer session, Career and Advising Center, Registration and Records, Faculty Affairs and Equity, Information Technology, Research and Creative Activities, Student Affairs and Enrollment Management, and the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.