Dean of the College of Business Search
The Office of the Provost invites applications and nominations for the position of the Dean of the College of Business. This is an interim position until a national search for a permanent Dean is feasible. See full position description Here>>
Working Group Recommendations
The working group recommendations can be found on the Strategic Planning/Prioritization page.
- Faculty Senate Meeting July Meeting -- Q&A from the Chatbox
- Optional Syllabi Checklist
- For COVID-19 Guidance and PTE Guidelines, Training Sessions, view PTE information >>
- AY 2020-2021 COVID-19 Support Measures
Ad-Hoc Committee to Explore the Merger of the Office of Research with the Graduate School
The Provost is responsible for academic resources and budget, institutional programs, professional faculty matters, and the University's curriculum of instruction. The Provost oversees the seven academic colleges, graduate school, libraries, institutional research and analysis, accreditation and assessment, ombudsperson, Summer Session, Career and Advising Center, Registration and Records, Faculty Affairs and Equity, Information Technology, Research and Creative Activities, Student Affairs and Enrollment Management, and the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
We welcome these new Academic Affairs leadership appointees for 2022-2023:
- Dr. Julia Bowsher, Chair of Biological Sciences
- Dr. Rajani Ganesh-Pillai, Chair of Management and Marketing
- Dr. Jolie Graybill, Dean of Libraries
- Dr. Christina Hargiss, Interim Director of Natural Resource Sciences
- Dr. Ron Werner-Wilson, Dean of Human Sciences and Education