The Provost's Office is responsible for academic resources and budget, professional faculty matters, and the University's curriculum of instruction. The Provost's Office oversees the eight academic colleges, graduate school, library, institutional programs, institutional research and analysis, accreditation and assessment, and the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
What's New in Academic Affairs
- Check out the Professional Development Workshops and Training Sessions that are currently being offered.
- Faculty can now log on to Digital Measures.
- Faculty and staff are invited to attend any of the following Open Meetings with the Provost during Spring 2017:
- February 15, 10 a.m., FLC 212
- March 7, 1:30 p.m., Research 1, Room 148-154
- March 30, 10 a.m., Sudro 123
- April 19, 2:30 p.m., Morrill 212
- May 5, 10 a.m., Music Education, Room 207
Beth Ingram, Provost