RCA Research Development Travel Awards
Research Development Travel Awards are intended to help cover expenses for the following:
- Travel to a national-level conference to present research or creative work;
- Travel to conduct research requiring access to an archive or special collection.
Applications are closed for the 2018-2019 year.
Research Support Services
Funds of up to $1,000 may be requested to help defray the costs of support services required for research, creative, or scholarly activity. For example, funds may be used in one of the NDSU Core Facilities, another recharge/service center, or for transcription services.
Eligibility: NDSU tenured and tenure-track faculty are eligible to apply. Visiting faculty are not eligible to apply.
Applications should include the following:
- Your name, title, and contact information
- A brief description (1 page) of the request, including the research or scholarly activity being undertaken and whether the work is being performed for a funded project.
- A budget and justification (1 page). Budget items must be reasonable and well justified. The resources needed to complete the project should be described. Unallowable costs include computers, faculty salary, conference travel, office supplies, and facilities and administrative costs (indirect costs).
Applications should be submitted as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
All funds must be spent by July 31, 2019.