RCA Research Development Travel Awards
Research Development Travel Awards are intended to help cover expenses for the following:
- Travel to a national-level conference to present research or creative work;
- Travel to conduct research requiring access to an archive or special collection.
Applications will be processed in the order received, and awards will be made until all funds are allocated.
Travel must be completed by June 15, 2019.
- The pool of funding is limited; please consider allowing individuals who do not have other sources of travel funding (i.e. grant) to apply for this opportunity.
- This opportunity is primarily for domestic travel.
However, international travel requests may be accommodated if required for discipline-specific research. International travel must be clearly justified in the application
- If applying for funds to present at a conference, confirmation of acceptance to present at the conference must be provided with the application.