Philanthropy is critical in moving the NDSU College of Engineering forward and enhancing all areas of the student experience. You can make a gift at any time for any amount — putting the future of the College of Engineering in your hands.
There are many benefits of making a planned gift and we have a team ready to walk you through your options.
- Find out what to give and learn about the best assets to make a planned gift.
- Learn how to give and discover gift options that provide tax and income benefits.
- Discover the best planned gift to meet your goals.
You can make a direct impact on the lives and education of students through expendable giving, endowed giving, estate giving, and annual giving.
- Your online gift to the College of Engineering helps change students’ lives. You can make a one-time gift, recurring gift, or apply your gift to an existing pledge. Make an impact today
- A gift to the Student Emergency Fund assists students during unforeseen financial emergencies. By providing them with the resources they need during challenging times, you'll help ensure they are able to continue their education.
- Other ways to Make a Difference.
Contact the NDSU Foundation and Alumni Association
Learn about the College of Engineering's funding priorities.
NDSU Giving Day
NDSU's annual Giving Day event is 24 hours of online, grassroots fundraising to support NDSU. Giving Day proceeds for the College of Engineering support scholarships, updating lab equipment and classroom technology, assisting with recruitment of outstanding professors or funding K-12 educational outreach programs to inspire the next generation of engineers, computer scientists and construction managers.
Andy Dahl - Senior Director of Development
Maya Feldsien - Associate Director of Development