With a degree from the College of Engineering, you could:
- Develop innovative hardware and software applications using artificial intelligence.
- Create new materials from renewable sources.
- Manage operations of a multimillion-dollar construction site.
- Start your own company.
- Invent the next generation of robots.
- Work with healthcare professionals to improve the efficiency of clinics and hospitals.
- Solve cybersecurity challenges.
- Build cutting-edge biomedical technology.
- Design safer roads, bridges and buildings.
- Provide clean drinking water to remote areas around the globe.
Learn more about what some of our recent graduates are doing in their careers:
Civil Engineering B.S. (2020)
Graduate Research Assistant - University of Texas at Austin
Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering (2019)
Environmental Services/GIS Technician - Kanabec County, MN
Industrial Engineering and Management (2014)
Senior Engineered Systems Specialist - Midwest Mechanical Solutions