Welcome to the College of Engineering - Business Center! Please use this page to find information regarding processes and procedures, forms, and staff listings.
Note: This page is currently under development and more content will be added in the near future.
When sending requests, please note your department number in the subject line.
- Primary contact for College of Engineering Dean's Office and Business Center
Engineering Administration 207
- Primary contact for Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
Construction & Industrial Engineering 202
- Primary contact for Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering & Mechanical Engineering
Engineering Administration 106
- Primary contact for Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering 101V
- Primary contact for Mechanical Engineering
Accounting Services Supervisor
- Primary contact for College of Business, Dean's Office and Business Center, College of Engineering, Dean's Office and Business Center, College of Health and Human Sciences, Dean's Office and Business Center
- Primary contact for Aerospace Studies; Biosystems Engineering; Center for Bioplastics/Biocomposits; Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering; Computer Science; Military Science
Civil and Industrial Engineering 202
- Primary contact for Accounting & Info Systems; Management and Marketing; Transportation, Logistics, and Finance; Electrical and Computer Engineering; Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering; Mechanical Engineering
- Primary contact for Allied Sciences; Family Healthcare Pharmacy; Family Healthcare Pharmacy South; Pharmacy Practice; Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Primary rcontact for Human Development and Family Science; Health, Nutrition & Exercise; Nursing; Nursing, Sanford Bismarck; Public Health
Please visit the Accounting Service Center for more information.