FIRST-YEAR STUDENT MEAL PLANS
If you are an incoming first-year student at NDSU, this information is for you!
Unlimited Access Plans
Unlimited access meal plans allow students to pop into any of our three dining centers as many times as they want. With an Unlimited Plan, students do not have to keep track of meal swipes and enjoy the flexibility to grab snacks, meals or coffee anytime they want from 7am to 11pm. First-year students must select one of the unlimited plans for their first year living on campus.
Seven-day Meal Plan (best value) - $2,582.50/semester
Unlimited access Monday – Sunday
7 guest passes | 3 to-go meals per day (one per meal period)
Five-day Meal Plan - $2,300.00/semester
Unlimited access Monday – Friday
3 guest passes | 3 to-go meals per day (one per meal period)
Need help deciding between the five- and seven-day plans? The five-day plan is only recommended for students who plan to leave campus every weekend. The seven-day plan is only $16 more per week, meaning you get unlimited access to the dining centers all weekend for only $16! Plus, it comes with an additional four guest passes.
Managing your Plan
Beginning June 12, you can view or manage your plan by visiting the GET Mobile website, or by downloading the GET app to your phone.
- You may purchase an unlimited plan at any time throughout the semester and the rate will be prorated to your purchase date.
- The last day to reduce a required or optional meal plan, or cancel an optional plan, is 08/31/2023 for Fall and 01/18/2024 for Spring.
- The last day to increase a meal plan via GET is 11/15/2023 for Fall and 04/15/2024 for Spring. After that time, contact Dining.
Learn more about GET Mobile and how it can help manage your meal plan.
Questions about meal plans? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (701) 231-7001.
- Are you an NDSCS Fargo student? View your options here
- A first-year student is an individual who received a high school diploma in January 2023 or later. PSEO or Advanced Placement credits are not considered when determining first-year status.
- If you are a first-year student who is living off campus, you may select a meal plan from our upper-level meal plan options. Please email Dining to purchase your plan. If you are a tri-college student who lives off-campus, you may purchase a block meal plan via NDSU Marketplace.
Listed rates are for the 2023/24 academic year.