- Application submitted to NDSU (NDSU currently waiving application fee)
- Completion of an associate degree in nursing
- Current unencumbered professional nurse license (RN)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Current CPR certification at health provider level
- Criminal background check with acceptable findings ($55.75 fee)
- Completed School of Nursing application including personal statement.
- Interview upon request.
- Once accepted to the RN to BSN Professional Nursing Program, $100 deposit is required and is applied to your first semester tuition.
Applications are now being accepted for the RN to BSN Program
- Fall 2021 RN to BSN Program Application link is now open. Currently, no application fee!
- Application deadline for fall 2021 admission is July 19, 2021.
Notes About Credits
- Demonstrated competency upper-level credits, awarded at no cost upon competition of the first semester in the RN to BSN program.
- 25 credits for students with an Associate of Science
- 18 credits for students with an Associate of Applied Science
- NDSU lower division general education courses will be satisfied if the student has earned an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Transcripts will be evaluated on an individual basis.
If you have additional questions about transferring credits to NDSU and/or whether or not you will meet the admission criteria for the RN to BSN program, please contact either the NDSU School of Nursing or the NDSU Office of Admission.
NDSU School of Nursing