- Application submitted to NDSU (NDSU currently waiving application fee)
- Completion of an associate degree in nursing
- Current unencumbered professional nurse license (RN)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Current CPR certification at health provider level
- Criminal background check with acceptable findings ($50.75 fee)
- Completed School of Nursing application including personal statement. ($50 application fee)
- Interview upon request.
- Once accepted to the RN to BSN Professional Nursing Program, $100 deposit is required.
Apply for admission to the RN to BSN Program
(Application opens December 1, 2019)
- Fall 2020 RN to BSN Program Application No application fee!
- Application deadline for fall 2019 admission is July 21, 2020
If you have additional questions about transferring credits to NDSU and/or whether or not you will meet the admission criteria for the blended-learning RN to BSN program, please contact either the NDSU School of Nursing or the NDSU Office of Admission.
NDSU School of Nursing