Address all components of safety to create a campus community where members feel safe physically, emotionally and environmentally.
- Students, faculty and staff are informed, have the education and resources to help them understand safety issues, are trained on respect, safety practices, skills, interventions, and have the awareness and ability to access these resources.
- Information, education, and training are available and accessible about safety issues such as sexual violence, dating violence, stalking, equity, diversity and inclusion, pedestrian and bike-rider safety, etc.
- Behaviors of disrespect and discrimination are rejected and appropriate mitigation and preventative actions are taken.
- Physical infrastructure is continuously evaluated to increase safety and access for all.
- Safe behaviors and values extend beyond the physical campus into the surrounding community.
Work Group(s) to address SAFETY - Sexual Assault Response Education