General Risk Reduction Guidelines
To help maintain a healthy campus NDSU is asking all students and employees to do their part by following CDC risk reduction practices below:
- Get vaccinated
- Stay home if you have a cough or fever.
- Students should check their temperature each day before coming to campus and stay home if they have a fever. Normal temperature should be less than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear a face covering.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Limit unnecessary contact, including hugs and handshakes.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects (phones, remotes, keys, computers, etc.)
- If you think you have been exposed to Covid-19 and are experiencing symptoms
- Students: Call Student Health Service at 701-231-7331 or call your primary care provider.
- Faculty and Staff: Contact your primary care provider.
North Dakota Department of Health Guidance
- North Dakota Department of Health Symptoms, Testing and Care
- North Dakota Department of Health: You’ve Been Exposed, Now What? Fact Sheet
- North Dakota Department of Health: Contact Notification Guide - How Do I Notify My Close Contacts?
What should I do?
Learn more about what you should do if exposed to COVID-19.