NDSU will return fully to live and in-person classes for the fall semester.
For the summer, in accordance with state guidelines, all conferences, dining and other spaces shall operate without occupancy rate restrictions. However, we are continuing to evaluate occupancy rates, including classroom occupancy rates, for the fall semester. Additional guidance on these issues will be provided over the summer.
- Human Resources
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness and Response
- Information Technology Services
- NDSU President’s Council for Campus Wellbeing
- NDSU and community resources
- State of North Dakota Department Covid-19 resources
- NDSU Covid-19 preparedness and response
- SARS-CoV-2: Virology to Vaccine - Presentation by Paul J Carson, MD, FACP