Aldevron Tower 360 Tour
As the tallest academic building on the NDSU campus, Aldevron Tower provides areas with hands-on learning and education in health professions.
Explore, click and learn more in this 360 interactive Tall Tower Tour! #ExperienceNDSU
Learn why and how the Aldevron Tower plays an integral role to help us prepare the next generation of health care professionals. View video here
NDSU is providing continual updates for campus preparedness and response.
Student Update: COVID-19 information
The core mission of the College is to prepare students to become competent, caring, ethical professionals and citizens committed to lifelong learning.
Health care professions provide opportunity
With more than 2,000 undergraduate, professional, and graduate students, we offer fully accredited degrees that include:
- Pharm.D. - 6-year entry level
- Master of public health (MPH)
- Pharmaceutical sciences - MS and Ph.D.
- Nursing - BS and DNP
- Respiratory care, medical laboratory science, and radiologic sciences - BS
Or pursue a dual degree in
Start on your unique career path today by enrolling in the College of Health Professions.
- NDSU and WSC collaborate to address nursing workforce challenges
- Advanced Nursing Practitioner Residents and NDSU Doctor of Nursing Practice students particpate in emergency preparedness training
- Students, faculty, staff show resilience and persistence throughout pandemic
With all the changes this past year, we are grateful that students, faculty, and staff in the College of Health Professions have navigated these challenging times, showing persistence, grit, and…
- NDSU School of Pharmacy names Teacher of the Year
- Study reviews whether vape and tobacco specialty shops comply with North Dakota's smoke free law
Give a gift every year.
Make a difference every day.
NDSU College of Health Professions Career Fair
Thursday, September 9
10:00 am – 2:30 pm
Scholarship Recognition Ceremony
Thursday, September 9
3:30 – 5:00 pm
Pharmacy and Nursing White Coat Ceremonies
Saturday, Sept 18
10:00 am/1:00 pm
Festival Concert Hall
Nursing White Coat
Friday, September 24
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
U.S. Postal Service Address:
(Name of Recipient)
NDSU Dept.(insert dept. number)
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
FedEx and UPS Address:
1401 Albrecht Blvd
103 Sudro Hall
Fargo, ND 58102