The Pre-Pharmacy advising staff is committed to helping you achieve your academic and career goals. Your success is important to us and we are prepared to help you meet the challenges you face while pursuing your undergraduate degree.
Pre-Pharmacy Academic Advisor
Kelly Haugen Friesner
222H Sudro Hall
Academic advising will be offered throughout the academic year on an individual basis. Please contact your adviser to schedule an appointment.
**If you are perspective student planning to enroll at NDSU and are interested in the Pre-Pharmacy program please contact the Office of Admission to schedule an appointment and campus tour.
Why should I meet with my advisor?
Your academic advisor is your connection to campus resources and liaison for interpreting university policy and procedures. Students are encouraged to meet with their advisor throughout their tenure at NDSU.
Utilize your advisor to:
- Help familiarize you with your academic program requirements
- Acquire information about curriculum and course selection
- Receive updated and accurate curricular information
- Complete registration procedures
- Interpret university and college policies and requirements
- Assist with application questions
- Help you address academic difficulties
*Students are fully responsible for their academic decisions including selecting courses, meeting course requisites, co-requisites/prerequisites, and adhering to policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Traditional Application and PCAT information
- GPA Calculator
- Health Professions Living Community
- How to find us (campus map)
- Pre-Pharmacy Curriculum
- Related Minors of Study
- Student Handbook (in process of updates)
- Student Organizations
- Transfer Course Equivalency