Student Health Service provides preventive, acute and chronic care to enrolled and eligible NDSU students. Our team of highly qualified professionals supports the health and well-being of our diverse student population in an environment of confidentiality, compassion, respect and openness to each person’s story.
For more information on the services available, please see our Services page.
Our team of licensed and certified professionals includes:
- Nurse practitioners (advanced practice nurses)
- Medical laboratory scientists
- Radiologic technologists (X-ray)
- Health promotion
To provide inclusive, quality healthcare while promoting overall student well-being.
Promoting the well-being of students by empowering them with the knowledge, skills and spirit to take responsibility for personal, family and community health.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- Member of the American College Health Association (ACHA)