Medical Records / Consent
- Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Information
This form is used to provide verbal disclosure to a patient's protected health information to another individual, such as a parent and/or guardian.
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
This form is used for patients requesting their physical records be sent and/or shared with themselves, another individual or a facility. There may be a charge to have records copied.
- Consent to Treat a Minor Child (Parent/Guardian Authorization)
- Create a Health Care Directive
- Another good resource would be your state's Department of Health website
Class Excuse Documentation
- A Class Excuse Letter was sent out to all faculty on 12/02/19 stating that Student Health Service will not provide letters for work or class to students who are ill. Please refer to NDSU's Policy Manual, specifically Section 333 - Class Attendance Policy and Procedure.