Health and Wellness Promotion
Health and Wellness Promotion Graduate Assistantship
Now accepting applications for a graduate assistant position in Student Health Service with the Health and Wellness Promotion program.
Purpose of the Position: Responsible for assisting with the development, organization, implementation, evaluation and marketing of health and wellness promotion programming and primary prevention for NDSU students.
Click here for full job description and application requirements.
Application deadline: April 10th
Please contact Health and Wellness Promotion Coordinator, Emily Hegg for questions or more information.
Health and Wellness Promotion mission: Promote, Provide, and Connect, creating overall student well-being.
Health and Wellness Promotion Values:
- Education: Understanding the reciprocal relationship between learning and health.
- Collaboration: Utilizing current NDSU services and resources to foster and promote a cohesive and transparent campus climate.
- Community: Health transcends individual factors and includes cultural, institutional, socioeconomic, and political influences.
- Future: Understanding that health encompasses the capacity of individuals and communities to reach their potential.
- Prevention: Strive towards avoiding and reducing preventable health risks and illness that negatively impacts students’ success and well-being.
- Support: Serve as a resource and network to foster healthy choices, lifestyles, environments, and beyond.
- 7 Dimensions of Wellness: Encourage the engagement in behaviors and contribute to environments that promote holistic health and wellness. (Including: social, emotional, spiritual, occupational, physical, intellectual, and environmental)
For inquiries about wellness information, programs or events, please contact the Health and Wellness Promotion Coordinator, Emily Hegg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.231.8560