Health Promotion Graduate Assistantship Opportunities
Now accepting applications for graduate assistant positions in Student Health Service
Health Promotion Graduate Assistant (with emphasis in substance use education and overall well-being)
Purpose of the Position: Responsible for assisting the Health Promotion Coordinator with the development, implementation, and evaluation of prevention programming related to substance use education, mental health and suicide awareness along with overall well-being for NDSU students.
Click here for full job description and application requirements.
Position open until filled.
Please contact Health Promotion Coordinator, Kim Heazlett firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
Health Promotion Values:
- Education: We understand the reciprocal relationship between learning and health.
- Collaboration: We engage with other NDSU services and resources to foster and promote a cohesive and transparent campus climate that supports health and well-being.
- Community: We understand that health goes beyond the individual to include the cultural, institutional, socioeconomic and political influences that comprise community.
- Future: We understand the importance of health over the long-term in building the capacity of individuals and communities to reach their potential.
- Prevention: We strive to avoid and reduce preventable health risks and illness.
- Support: We serve as a resource and network to foster healthy choices, lifestyles and environments.
- Holistic well-being: We understand that health has multiple dimensions, and we promote holistic health and wellness.