Health Promotion Values:
- Education: We understand the reciprocal relationship between learning and health.
- Collaboration: We engage with other NDSU services and resources to foster and promote a cohesive and transparent campus climate that supports health and well-being.
- Community: We understand that health goes beyond the individual to include the cultural, institutional, socioeconomic and political influences that comprise community.
- Future: We understand the importance of health over the long-term in building the capacity of individuals and communities to reach their potential.
- Prevention: We strive to avoid and reduce preventable health risks and illness.
- Support: We serve as a resource and network to foster healthy choices, lifestyles and environments.
- Holistic well-being: We understand that health has multiple dimensions, and we promote holistic health and wellness.
For inquiries about health promotion, programs or events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the Assistant Director of Health Promotion, Emily Hegg at email@example.com or 701.231.8560
Seeking itMatters Campus Ambassadors!
Click Here for full job description.