Health and Wellness Promotion
Health and Wellness Promotion mission: Promote, Provide, and Connect, creating overall student well-being.
Health and Wellness Promotion Values:
- Education: Understanding the reciprocal relationship between learning and health.
- Collaboration: Utilizing current NDSU services and resources to foster and promote a cohesive and transparent campus climate.
- Community: Health transcends individual factors and includes cultural, institutional, socioeconomic, and political influences.
- Future: Understanding that health encompasses the capacity of individuals and communities to reach their potential.
- Prevention: Strive towards avoiding and reducing preventable health risks and illness that negatively impacts students’ success and well-being.
- Support: Serve as a resource and network to foster healthy choices, lifestyles, environments, and beyond.
- 7 Dimensions of Wellness: Encourage the engagement in behaviors and contribute to environments that promote holistic health and wellness. (Including: social, emotional, spiritual, occupational, physical, intellectual, and environmental)
For inquiries about wellness information, programs or events, please contact the Health and Wellness Promotion Coordinator, Emily Hegg at email@example.com or 701.231.8560