Health Promotion mission: Promote, Provide, and Connect, creating overall student well-being.
Health Promotion Values:
- Education: Understanding the reciprocal relationship between learning and health.
- Collaboration: Utilizing current NDSU services and resources to foster and promote a cohesive and transparent campus climate.
- Community: Health transcends individual factors and includes cultural, institutional, socioeconomic, and political influences.
- Future: Understanding that health encompasses the capacity of individuals and communities to reach their potential.
- Prevention: Strive towards avoiding and reducing preventable health risks and illness that negatively impacts students’ success and well-being.
- Support: Serve as a resource and network to foster healthy choices, lifestyles, environments, and beyond.
- Holistic well-being: Encourage the engagement in behaviors and contribute to environments that promote holistic health and wellness.
For inquiries about wellness information, programs or events, please contact the Assistant Director of Health Promotion, Emily Hegg at email@example.com or 701.231.8560