Student Health Service includes a pharmacy for NDSU enrolled students to utilize. Some key things to note include:
- Students do not need to be seen in the clinic to use the pharmacy
- Prescriptions can be transferred
- Over-the-counter medications are available
- Ability to process claims with most insurance carriers
NOTE: NDUS United Healthcare Student Resources insurance can be processed at the SHS Pharmacy
- Staffed by licensed pharmacists and pharmacy interns
*The pharmacy is able to fill prescriptions in person or by mail. The cost to mail prescriptions will be waived during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prescription Refill Requests
Students should contact their pharmacy to request a refill of their medications. If a refill request is needed at the Student Health Service pharmacy, students may call or complete an online refill request through the Student Health Portal.
How do I pay for my medications and prescriptions?
As stated above, the Pharmacy can bill claims with most insurance carriers. The remaining balance for any medications and/or prescriptions can be paid by:
- Credit Card
- Charged to the student account
Pharmacy Hours are available on our home page