Students will log into Campus Connection and click on the eForms tile as shown below to access the Collaborative Request form. Click on Collaborative Request on the left side of the page. Students should monitor their NDSU email for any communication about the completion of the form.
Collaborative registration is available to NDSU undergraduate and graduate students who would like to register at another institution in the North Dakota University System. All students must follow the Collaborative Registration Policy for participation eligibility.
- Locate course(s) using Campus Connection Class Search (Student Self Service Tile > Class Search - All Campuses).
- Click on the eForms Tile > Collaborative Request to complete the form. This form will be used for ALL majors (including MiSU Social Work and VCSU Elementary Education), undergraduate and graduate.
- Students may save the form and submit at a later time. If the form has been saved, click on Update an eForm to return to the original form. After the form is submitted, the student will get a results screen indicating successful submission of the form and a notification email that the form has been submitted.
- The Collaborative Registration request will be processed after the student registers for a course at NDSU. Allow 7-10 business days for processing.
- If the Collaborative Request is missing information, the form will be sent back to the student for completion. A notification email will be sent to the student. The student may go to Campus Connection > eForms Tile > Update an eForm to make changes.
- Once the Collaborative Request has been processed, the student will receive an email with information on where to view their class schedule on Campus Connection and information on the collaborative hold, NDUS Blackboard, parking and books.
- The student will pay tuition and fees through Campus Connection along with NDSU charges.
- Once the semester has concluded and grades are posted, NDSU will receive grades from the provider institution automatically. The student does not need to order an official transcript from the provider institution.
Please note: Tuition charges from the provider campus are not included in NDSU’s 13-credit tuition cap.
- Bismarck State College (BSC) - Bismarck, ND
- Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB) - Bottineau, ND
- Dickinson State University (DSU) - Dickinson, ND
- Lake Region State College (LRSC) - Devils Lake, ND
- Mayville State University (MaSU) - Mayville, ND
- Minot State University (MiSU) - Minot, ND
- North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS) - Wahpeton, ND
- North Dakota State University (NDSU) - Fargo, ND
- University of North Dakota (UND) - Grand Forks, ND
- Valley City State University (VCSU) - Valley City, ND
- Williston State College (WSC) - Williston, ND